Extend the Life of Your Parking Surface with Regular Seal Coating from A.B. Veirs
Within a few years of installation, asphalt parking lot surfaces will begin to deteriorate as sun, rain, oil, gas, and freeze–thaw cycles work to fade the color, degrade the binders, and cause cracking, warping, and more. Periodic sealcoating can add years to the life of your parking lot while making the surface look great again and reducing parking lot repairs.
When you would like the parking lot at your business to last longer and look its best, turn to our team at A.B. Veirs and Sons, Inc. We offer all the services you need to keep your parking surface in excellent condition, from parking lot sealcoating to asphalt maintenance and repair. Since 1947, we have been a leading provider of paving services throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and the Washington, DC area.
To learn more about our parking lot and asphalt sealcoating services, call A.B. Veirs at (301) 276-0886 today or contact us online. We serve the entire DC metro area, including Frederick, Howard, and Montgomery counties in MD.
The Benefits of Parking Lot Sealcoating
At A.B. Veirs, we recommend sealcoating a parking lot every two to three years, depending on the quality of the original application and the condition of the parking surface. Regular parking lot sealcoating can offer several benefits:
- UV protection – Ultraviolet light from the sun can break down the binders in asphalt and cause the surface to begin drying, cracking, and degrading. Asphalt sealcoating adds an extra layer of protection that protects the surface from UV radiation.
- Water resistance – As the surface coating degrades, water can seep into the asphalt, causing erosion of aggregate and base materials, as well as upheaval and cracking during freeze–thaw cycles. Sealcoating helps to seal the surface from water, oil, and more.
- Oil resistance – Oil, gasoline, and chemicals can seep into the parking lot surface and cause damage as the surface coating degrades.
- Faster snow-melting – The black surface of a freshly sealcoated parking lot will heat up in the sun faster and melt snow and ice quicker.
- Improved appearance – As the surface coating ages, your parking lot can begin to appear gray, dull, and in disrepair. Parking lot sealcoating returns the surface to an attractive, deep black finish.
- Longer asphalt life – Applying asphalt sealcoating to your parking surface can significantly increase its life span, often doubling the time necessary before repaving.
- Long-term savings – Parking lot sealcoating is inexpensive compared to repaving, so the longer that you can make your parking lot last with periodic sealcoating, the more your business will save.
Parking Lot Sealcoating in MD, DC & VA
With over 70 years of experience, you can count on our team at A.B. Veirs for all your parking lot and asphalt sealcoating needs. We recommend scheduling sealcoating services in the summer or early fall, as the higher temperatures offer the best curing performance for our products. Our team will work quickly and efficiently to minimize disruption to your business, with application and curing requiring only a few days each.
To schedule asphalt sealcoating in Frederick, Howard, or Montgomery County, contact us today!
Call Today for Parking Lot Sealcoating in MD, VA & Washington, DC
When you need the parking lot at your business to look great and perform like new, choose asphalt sealcoating from our team at A.B. Veirs. We are located in Gaithersburg and we serve the entire DC metro area.
Call (301) 276-0886 or contact us online to schedule a consultation today!
Our Service Area for Asphalt & Concrete Paving
A.B. Veirs serves clients throughout Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia. The cities we serve include:
If you need asphalt paving or concrete pouring services in one of these cities in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, give us a call today at (301) 276-0886.